[Bf-committers] Linux package maintainers

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:52:02 CET 2013

Why not just write a bootstrap loader that each distro can use. Then
it would just load and install the current file from Blender.org. When
I was on Ubuntu that is what I did myself, check the website and
download as needed. And, there are other ways to do it also. Why
should they compile something themselves that we have already done?

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: