[Bf-committers] Proposal for better integration of shape keys

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:48:41 CET 2013

Thats exactly what i would want to avoid, if anything is symmetric anyway:

* Applying the mirror modifier. (From user perspective: The mesh stays
symmetric, why should i need to apply it?)

* Messing around with duplicates for left and right. (From user
prespective: Why do i have two shape keys (left/right) in sync, if they
are supposed to be the same and just mirrored?)