[Bf-committers] Snap to face projection fix

Jeroen Hoolmans jhoolmans at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:36:46 CET 2013

Hey guys,

I noticed a recent fix ( http://projects.blender.org/scm/viewvc.php?view=rev&root=bf-blender&revision=54675 ) causing the surrounding vertices to partially getting projected on the surface. This might look good when projecting a plane onto a surface but is very annoying during retopology sessions in my opinion. The old behaviour was more useful in my opinion (without the entire mesh to be projected, I'm glad that got fixed).

--
Jeroen Hoolmans