[Bf-committers] Lux - Yafaray - Aqsis - Mitsuba - Appleseed - POV - etc...

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Feb 19 12:28:47 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to update our 'external render' page on Blender.org.
http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/external-renderers/

I already connected with Mitsuba about it, just wonder who's on this list who could be official lliasion for the projects (or the Blender scripts).

What would be needed:

- logo + short text describing project
- (updated) screenshot of Blender in action with renderer
- link to direct Blender related info on your site

It's always nice to hear from everyone if the scripts still work fine too (API breakage :).

This page is to advertise the free/open render systems only btw.

Next to that, I would suggest to add a page to link to addons for commercial software. This then should be limited to cases where the companies (who offer commercial products) also advertise their Blender support and the add-on or scripts. A short description + url then could be sufficient.

Thanks,

-Ton-