[Bf-committers] Weight paint: display unreferenced verts in black instead of blue ?

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Thu Feb 14 20:01:58 CET 2013

Keep in mind, that while weighting bones was the original purpose for
vertex groups, they are used for other things as well now :)

No opinion (so far) on whether it's useful to make a visual distinction
between zero-weight and non belonging, but I do believe it does make a
difference to some of the non armature modifiers, like dynamic paint and
vertex group modifiers (incidentally the latter are very useful and
extremely un-intuitive at the same time - I usually have to guess/trial
and error to get them to do what I want)