[Bf-committers] Freestyle: Polygonalization with small "Error"

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Feb 13 08:06:22 CET 2013

Thanks for the fix!  It works.

However, another crash sometimes happens when adding large amplitude
noise before Polygonalization modifier.

Steps:

1. Start Blender and use default cube
2. Enable Freestyle
3. Add a line set
4. Add geometory modifier "Perlin Noise 2D" and set Amplitude=1000
5. Add geometory modifier "Polygonalization" and set Error=1.0
6. Start render by F12

Blender may (or may not) crash after getting warnings like
"strip vertex XXX non valid".

Backtrace: http://www.pasteall.org/39659

IRIE Shinsuke