[Bf-committers] Ogg Vorbis support in animation render broken

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:21:25 CET 2013

Hi,

I just fixed a bug where you can't render an animation with ogg vorbis.
>From what I understood, I believe it may work for some people, depending on
your version of libav, and/or whether you use the ffmpeg implementation or
the libav-fork implementation. At least, as for I, I had the problem and
was unable to render an animation with vorbis audio.

I just uploaded a patch there which fixes the issue in a good way (it
checks at runtime for what your implementation allows, so that it should
now work for everybody):
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=34204&group_id=9&atid=127

I imagine we would want this to be fixed before the soon-to-come release.
:-)
Thanks!

Jehan