[Bf-committers] Need some advice about some bug...

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 8 10:24:37 CET 2013

Yes… Would even like to add a generic "flag" parameter to all ui func,
actually, so that we can add more like these as needs arise. But the
problem is that currently, this won't work, as 'text' is a "py
translate" string prop, i.e. it is translated during conversion from py
string to RNA string, at a parameter level (i.e. without any access to
the other func parameters). I agree this needs to be changed, but would
prefer the smallest intrusive solution for now, as 2.66 is imminent...
Hence the (temporary of course) "raw_text" solution.