[Bf-committers] Is bpy as module still working?

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:43:59 CET 2013

All working pretty smoothly. Thanks Campbell.

A question on that topic (potentially a bug report):

I noticed that when I'm importing bpy, the module uses the user data saved
in the computer (e.g. the startup.blend, the keep session). Shouldn't we
ensure that bpy runs from factory default?

Thanks,
Dalai