[Bf-committers] Basic touch support for Windows/Linux

Alexandr Kuznetsov kuzsasha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:42:03 CET 2013

On 2/5/2013 10:04 PM, Mike Erwin wrote:
> Another issue is that the Windows touch/gesture APIs are for Win7 and up,
> so if anyone knows a good way to include those but still be able to
> build/run on WinXP, please share it.
Basically it is done as GLEW lib. You just  load required dll and copy
addresses to function pointers. You only call function pointers when you
was able to load appropriate version of the library (check win ver).
This requires custom declaration and loading. I can do it.

P.S.
There is Synatics API which is used in most win laptops. Don't know how
good it is. We can add
if(mouse && touchpad){use_touchpad_as_touch_only()}

Alex