[Bf-committers] Blender developers weekly meeting minutes - February 3, 2013

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Feb 4 20:43:39 CET 2013

Hi devs,

As I was away all weekend, a small reminder that UI messages should not
be edited anymore in BCon4 (especially not for 'typo cases'). Else it
breaks too easily translations. ;)

I also started a basic section about UI messages style, based on what we
have currently, in this page:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/CodeStyle . Please try to
follow it when you add new operators/RNA properties.

Best regards,
Bastien