[Bf-committers] Matcap collection for release

Silvermindyarr silvermindyarr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 22:29:51 CET 2013

I made some Matcaps a while back. I noticed one of the ones you have is
similar (mc_06) but more matte than my wax_red. I used my red_wax one a lot
not sure if one version would be better or worse, but take a look.. Here is
a link to the blendswap file for a number of them. See if any are useful to
you.

CC0 rights
http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/54506