[Bf-committers] Feature request - "Copy Render Layer"

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Sat Feb 2 23:18:11 CET 2013

I don't know, but I am working on it just now.
Up till now I managed to copy/paste render layers between scenes in the same file.
I also managed to paste render layer to different file, but without layers and mask layers.
I have problems with those attributes as they are stored in the buffer together with reference to original scene etc. When I open another file - those data are no longer available, so it does't want to work.

I will first try to make my solution work and if I succeed - I'll try to combine this with Bassam's script.

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com