[Bf-committers] Projects site code browsing - needs login now

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:27:41 CET 2013

As a (temporary?) workaround, we could point people to one of these
mirrors on Github and Gitorious:

* https://github.com/nicholasbishop/blender (just trunk)
* https://gitorious.org/blenderprojects/fullblender (all branches)

These have the usual commit-history/source-view/diff-view web tools.

-Nicholas