[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes - December 29, 2013

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 29 19:30:58 CET 2013

Hi,

Not much time these days… About Custom Normals, full custom normals is
no more a reasonable scope for 2.70, but work done so far (loop normals
in final DM stage, for export, preview in 3D view and perhaps render) is
still valid imho. I’m waiting for a first skim review of my work done so
far to get a general agrement over design etc. (has been in
https://developer.blender.org/D11 for quite a bit of time now), before I
spend more time polishing it and making it trunk-ready…

Bastien