[Bf-committers] Bf-committers Digest, Vol 113, Issue 26

Angus Hollands goosey15 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 04:25:36 CET 2013

Building on Windows vs11 doesn't correctly include ffmpeg. For starters,
the find ffmpeg. Cmake file is not present, so after finding a suitable
file on the Internet, I attempted to build. Found the library but for some
reason it wasn't including In the visual studio include directory so I
would receive the "cannot find avdevice-54.dll"  error. To my mind this
seems a very lengthy process which is fruitless for a simple reason, which
I cannot identify. Any ideas? (windows 7 64 bit)