[Bf-committers] SSL for developer.blender.org

Dan McGrath danmcgrath.ca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 16:49:53 CET 2013

Seasons greetings!

Just a heads up that RoosenSanta grabbed us a shiny new SSL certificate
from Comodo today for Developer (and Git, which isn't setup yet). I enabled
forced SSL in Phabricator now which seems to work fine (thx to Sergey for
doing the httpd setup).

Just a heads up though that we got a free EV (extended validation) cert,
but got a temporary cert (unless we choose to ignore EV) until all the
paper work (ugh, Fax!) is filled out and submitted, so you can probably
expect the cert to change in the coming days once more.

Note to the devs that the .arcconfig file probably needs updating to HTTPS,
although I would expect it to redirect, but not sure how test this.

Finally, users may or may not want to change their password on Phabricator
after the move to SSL. Also, merry Christmas and HNY! :D

Dan