[Bf-committers] Sculpting

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 19:21:01 CET 2013

Psi-Fi aka Antony Riakiotakis has been the main committer in the area
recently.  You can find him in IRC frequently. (#blendercoders on freenode)
 Campbell Barton is also very involved with everything and could probably
point you in the right direction.  Many of the tools were originally
written by Nicholas Bishop - but he has gotten quite busy elsewhere and I
don't think has a ton of time to spend on Blender recently.

-Sean