[Bf-committers] Issues Parsing CMake with Qt Creator

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:15:25 CET 2013

I haven't tried using the cmake project import in qtcreator recently, but
recall it worked reasonably well some time ago. You can also use the
build_files/cmake/cmake_qtcreator_project.py script to setup a full
qtcreator project for blender sources. This works a lot better in my
experience and has a number of advantages.

E.g. you can use a blender_custom.config file in the build folder that
overrides some C preprocessor defines. These defines don't influence the
compiler, but they let qtcreator run the code model analyzer over parts
that it would otherwise consider disabled. I'm usually setting #define
RNA_RUNTIME there so i can work more easily in static RNA functions.