[Bf-committers] Pthreads Redeclaration on cmake MinGW64 Error

Jared Smith jaredsmithketchup at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:02:46 CET 2013

I'm trying to build blender on windows 8 with cmake and mingw64 and I'm
running into an issue of the system header file <pthreads.h> having some of
it's types redefined in extern/libmv/third_party/glog/src/windows/port.h

Is there something I'm doing wrong with my %PATH% variable? Right now I
just have a the location of the bin folder in there.

c:\Program Files\mingw-builds\x64-4.8.1-posix-seh-rev5\mingw64\bin

I've uploaded the full log from cmake here http://www.pasteall.org/48096

The cmake configuration was all automatic, so I don't have any custom
settings there. Let me know if you need more info. Any help would be much
appreciated.