[Bf-committers] BKE_report in operator "Check"

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Dec 16 18:51:59 CET 2013

Ah, this seems to be a new callback. I think the current purpose with
the image save operator is to validate the settings before the users
actually does anything with the operator, it's to correct remembered
properties. So for that kind of purpose there should be no message, it
should just silently fix or change the property. But maybe I'm not
understanding this correctly, Campbell added this.

In the example you give, a message like "The offset can not be larger
than the image" is not particularly useful anyway, if the offset is
bigger than the image then that's not really a problem? If the
integers are only valid in some range, ideally the button wouldn't
allow you enter them in the first place as well.

Brecht.