[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - December 15, 2013

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 11:59:07 CET 2013

I believe Asbjorn is willing to support and maintain Blender for Win XP.

I'm not a developer actually, but if I was, I wouldn't also "Waste Time on
Xp" as Thomas said.

I don't care the market share and who uses it. The maker of it says they
don't even like it again, how much more myself.

If Asbjorn is good to maintain Blender for XP for the next, even 5 years,
lets congrats him and welcome him on board!

Thanks