[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting minutes - December 15, 2013

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Dec 16 07:57:31 CET 2013

Microsoft itself drops support for it in April already.

If someone steps up and will support XP, I am fine with this. But I am not going to waste time with it.
Code wise and library wise it’s just a pain to support such a big variety of OS, and we also don’t support a 12 year old Mac OS or Linux.

Half a year of „warning“ time should be enough for everyone to switch.

Thomas