[Bf-committers] What is a "UV Texture" ? (definition wanted)

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 14:31:16 CET 2013

I'm not really sure that this is not a relict, but for sure it is a slang,
a shortcut and it works even today and remains somehow usable. Full but
short version is "UV Mapped Texture", which means the same as you've
pointed out in the definition.
By the way what would be another short term to replace "UV Texture"?

pz
piotr
--
Piotr Arlukowicz