[Bf-committers] 3D cursor hiding in paint modes

Alexey Akishin alex at science.su
Sat Dec 14 17:03:59 CET 2013

On Saturday 14 December 2013 18:12:04 Mikhail Rachinskiy wrote:
> get rid of this circle at all, simple black cross-hair like in walk mode is enough.
+1. But I think replacing solid black lines with white-black dots like in cross-hair of 2D cursor in UV Editor (or, alternatively, just add gray/white lines around black cross-hair) would be a good idea. Without distracting red-white circle we could have simple but elegant cross-hair as cursor (assuming cross-hair visibility is improved).