[Bf-committers] 3D cursor hiding in paint modes

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Fri Dec 13 16:56:55 CET 2013

I'm pulling down the updates now to test, but it's my initial thought that
a switch to turn off the 3D cursor would be more ideal. This would help
prevent people from inadvertently using the cursor, or trying to use the
cursor and not understanding why it's not showing.

Jonathan Williamson
http://cgcookie.com