[Bf-committers] Fwd: [Bf-compositor] Node colors and Themes

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Wed Dec 11 20:47:08 CET 2013

Hi all,

just to inform you that there was an update for theming node colors. It
is now possible to themes each node category. The default themes have
been updated to mimic the behavior before the change. We have not
updated the contrib-themes; they will show warnings.

The reason for this change is that the compositor now only draw the
previews for input nodes, the other previews are hidden by default, but
can still be made visible. Users did need a better visual guidance of
the tree; so we added better theming options for the nodes.

I would suggest for theme-maintainers to update their themes and make
use of these new options.

Regards,
Jeroen