[Bf-committers] Bullet integration

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 16:02:01 CET 2013

Hello, and thank you all for your amazing contributions,

I have some questions,

*Q1.p1*-Is there anyone working on integrating the newest builds of bullet?

*p2*-If not is there any documentation for what commands, links and
connections blender and the BGE use to interact with bullet, so I may try
and add support for bullet 3.x or even a custom bullet blend?

Question 2.
Is there any way that some kind soul could help me make a 6dof actuator and
sensor? I need it for mechanical simulations, and for animating using
forces...... like

 (sensor)- if joint angle min:33 max:77
(actuator)-6dof target, Set limits, featherstone on/off etc.

*Part 3- Is there a website devoted to learning C++ and C that is newb
friendly?*

*Thank you again.*