[Bf-committers] blender do not updates from git

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 22:27:30 CET 2013

Dear Bastien,

sure, I have  'install' dir, and inside is bunch of folders. One of them is
openexr-2.1.0, and there is also a symbolic link to it 'openexr'.
There are also 'linux', 'oiio-1.3.9' linked as 'oiio' and 'ffmpeg-1.0'
linked as 'ffmpeg'.
Thank you for checking. Maybe I should try 'cmake way'? I don't like it
because it requires a lot of configuration, fiddling with -D variables and
even cmake-gui help only partially. Scons is way simpler in comparison.

pz
piotr
--
Piotr Arlukowicz