[Bf-committers] Buildbot status and the future

Jeffrey H italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:46:20 CET 2013

Greetings, devs.

I want to bring to your attention that I will be on winter leave from
school, so Windows Buildbot will be down starting Wednesday, December 18th.
The next semester starts on January 27th, but I do not know when the exact
move-in date is. My apologies for such a long period, but it is too
expensive to ship my workstation back and forth for only a month.

I want to wish you all a fine holiday season before I lose time during
finals. I will be in IRC during break, just as I normally am. Happy
blending!

--
Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover