[Bf-committers] On compatibility break

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Dec 9 07:35:47 CET 2013

We may end up having to do this, and I think this might actually be a
good idea to do for every release, to bump the version number at the
start instead of the end of the release cycle. But I'm not sure which
kind of compatibility breaking changes you are thinking of? Which
changes to the user preferences would make it so that a single
userpref.blend no longer works for both?

Brecht.