[Bf-committers] Editing bugs

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Dec 6 15:35:18 CET 2013

The owner of the task is the assignee.

I'd like to let authors edit their tasks, but there is currently no
way to configure this, so we have to implement that in phabricator,
projects.blender.org didn't allow it either for what it's worth.

For now I've added you to the moderators project so you can edit the
entry (it's not really an exclusive club, just exists so random people
can't spam and make a mess).

Brecht.