[Bf-committers] Change to multisamples

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Dec 6 12:16:18 CET 2013

Hi,

Multisample select should be ok, but there are some concerns regarding
performance with animation playback etc, I will need to look into it.

VBO should get enabled by default I think, but there are a few bugs in
Blender and graphics drivers related to it. Probably we can make it an
enum with Automatic/On/Off choices to disable it on drivers that we
know have issues.

Brecht.