[Bf-committers] Blender compilation breaks with post-1.4.0 OSL

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Dec 6 12:12:46 CET 2013

Hi Matthew,

This should already be solved in our Git repository:
http://developer.blender.org/rB746628e0d021fa616c69e9ff0ef9ad71cba23694

There are a bunch of bigger changes happening in OSL at the moment, so
things may break a few more times, but we generally try to keep the
latest Blender compiling with both the stable and latest OSL versions.

Thanks,
Brecht.