[Bf-committers] Simple3DCoat addon

Paul Geraskin paulgeraskin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:14:03 CET 2013

Hello guys!

You know me as the TextureAtlas addon developer. But now I want to
contribute another blender addon Simple3DCoat. This is the fork of the
official one, but i almost fully rewrote it and added more features like:
- Custom textures path
- Exchange through Obj/Fbx/Collada
- Clear the Exchange folder when a user collects much garbage (Exchanged
models/textures)
- Fixed many bugs

Here is wiki:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/3dcoat_Simple3DCoat_applink
Here is forum thread: http://3d-coat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15481
Here is download:
https://code.google.com/p/blender-addons-by-mifth/downloads/detail?name=io_simple_3dcoat_0_3_2.zip&can=2&q=#makechanges

I hope you don't mind if I will add this script to blender official release?
The official script is not usable as it has many bugs and exceptions.

I also talked to 3DCoat developer Andrew Shpagin and he will add my
script to 3DCoat applinks links.

Thanks.