[Bf-committers] Gooseberry VCS?

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 08:10:31 CET 2013

A simple diff tool is certainly possible. In fact, you could probably do it
through py/RNA alone. Of course, patches would be a bit more complicated to
support, but could be doable (through RNA, you couldnt do it by patching
the DNA data itself, not even in a text form, because there is no such
thing as a robust .blend validator)