[Bf-committers] New Semester, Windows Buildbot is traveling

Jeffrey H italic.rendezvous at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:22:46 CEST 2013

Greetings, committers. I have been running the Windows buildbot for the
last few months, and would like to update all of you on what's happening
later this week.

I am a student in San Francisco and will be moving back into my dorm.
Buildbot will be down from Wednesday night (the 28th) through Friday (the
30th), with Saturday being the latest I get back online.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or find me in
#blender and #blendercoders.

--
Jeffrey "Italic_" Hoover