[Bf-committers] Sculpt stroke questions

Ronan Ducluzeau aka "zeauro" zeauron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 17:34:54 CEST 2013

I almost never enable 'Front Faces Only' option. Because most of times,
I have a smoother result without.
I don't understand why it should become a default.
If I dig a volume using Area Plane, there are faces moved that are no
more in front faces.
Even if I use flatten brushes to polish with View Plane, I will not use
'Front Faces Only', too.
It is annoying. You have to redo several strokes at same location.