[Bf-committers] Rad displayed in driver debug info to avoid some confusion

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:50:10 CEST 2013

Hello,

today I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why the returned value for
my driver seemed wrong (1.484 instead of 85), before figuring out it was
evaluated in radians. I'm not used to jump between systems so the weird
value did not ring a bell for me.

It would be good to have the "debug info" line in the driver's properties
display "rad" following the value. Or maybe... switch the driver system to
degrees ? (long shot I know) I wonder why it is in radians in the first
place ?

Cheers,

Hadrien