[Bf-committers] questions on 'View All' - clip and image editors

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:58:29 CEST 2013

I do agree with Brecht about Home key behavior. It's nice to have it give
POT zoom level.

As for fit -- at least in clip editor it's useful to have margin between
actual frame and rest of the interface This way you might easily control
tracks which are about to leave the frame. And don't see why image editor
shall behave different -- it's still nice to have some margin to
distinguish image from the rest of the UI.

Don't agree with statement about if image editor fits view margin might be
0. It's bad to have such a context dependency.

I'd rather go with current behavior with margin and if you need 1:1 mapping
just set zoom level to 1 using numpad-1. In other cases you'll simply never
know for sure whether mapping happens 1:1.

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin