[Bf-committers] questions on 'View All' - clip and image editors

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 05:44:11 CEST 2013

Hi Brecht,

I will leave things as they are then. 1 Key + HOME Key get me where I
wanted (image 1:1 fullscreen).
By the way, I suspect the fit_view code is distorting the image.

The following lines produce 1681x1051:

width  = BLI_rcti_size_x(&ar->winrct) + 1;
height  = BLI_rcti_size_x(&ar->winrct) + 1;

And even if you set border to 0 you can see that the result from fit_view
(F) and 1:1 (1 + HOME) differ.
At least for OSX we probably need something like:
http://www.pasteall.org/45007/diff

(note that without this patch the """(width > 0 && height > 0)""" test is
pretty much useless)
(feel free to change the patch and commit if you think it's correct)

Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto
www.dalaifelinto.com