[Bf-committers] questions on 'View All' - clip and image editors

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 01:51:02 CEST 2013

Hi all
(Sergey in particular),

I fixed the 'View All' operator for the Clip editor and incremented the one
for the Image Editor (rev. 59338, 59339). There are still some improvements
I would like to address.

Basically we can activate the 'View All' operator in two ways:

HOMEKey - View All  (shows the image within a big border)
FKey - View All + fit_view (shows the image fitting  *almost* on the
fullscreen.

1) Can we get rid of the 'HOME' option?

Since at least for me I always need the image to fit the editor. (if so we
can even remove the F shortcut and have the HOME one to call the operator
with "fit_view" always on).

2) When calling FKey there is a border of 5 pixels around the image, can
the border be of ZERO?

This would make fullscreen to really be fullscreen - so a fullHD image can
map 1:1 to a fullHD display. I understand if someone advocates for the clip
editor since the bottom of the editor is used to display the tracked
frames. But at least for the Image editor border ZERO would be better.

Thanks,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto