[Bf-committers] Full screen problems with blenderplayer

Alex Fraser alex at phatcore.com
Sun Aug 18 16:43:13 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I've found a few bugs with full-screen mode in blenderplayer recently.
I've reported them to the game engine tracker, but as the bugs are
probably in GHOST I'm worried that they won't be noticed by the right
people. The bugs are:

Official blenderplayer can not go fullscreen on Linux [36459] -
requires attention from Linux platform maintainer? The required option
is in cmake but is missing from scons. I've had a go at adding it but
need some help (see patch in the bug report).

Blenderplayer can't go to full screen mode after starting in Linux [36502]

Blenderplayer can not change video resolution in Mac OSX [36501]

Thanks very much :)
Alex (z0r)

[36459] https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=36459&group_id=9&atid=306
[36502] https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=36502&group_id=9&atid=306