[Bf-committers] Add-ons in Blender for commercial services

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Aug 8 11:39:30 CEST 2013

Hi Terry,

The 'compliancy' and 'user benefit' rules would be sufficient to function as veto. It's quite subjective anyway :) I will make sure such vendors understand that the judgement of these criteria are being handled by us only. The have to make a convincing case.

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute