[Bf-committers] Game engine and VC11

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Apr 30 18:17:01 CEST 2013

It starts the game engine, so anything in source/gameengine could be
causing the crash. If it crashes without the debugger noticing maybe
exit() is being called somewhere? Though I can't see anything
suspicious immediately.

The entry point for the game engine is the function StartKetsjiShell
in source/gameengine/BlenderRoutines/BL_KetsjiEmbedStart.cpp.

Brecht.