[Bf-committers] Performance improvements and compilers

Jürgen Herrmann shadowrom at me.com
Sat Apr 27 17:10:05 CEST 2013

Hi Ton,

Thank you, I'll try them. There's good news from NVidia too.
I contacted the cuda reg dev team and they said that cuda 5.5 will be released in a few months with support for vc2012.
I am a bit lost with this nasty windows 8 crash right now and I'm trying to get into Win32 and ghost more deeply in order to fix it.

Jürgen