[Bf-committers] Blender online

Sergey Kurdakov sergey.forum at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:35:08 CEST 2013

Hi

>Maybe it's a better idea to create a simple online modeller, so people
could create a sketch and then export it to .blend format?

then take a look at this approach

https://github.com/kripken/emscripten  see some results
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsyogXtyU9o

cannot say, how much of Blender would compile to run this way, but as 1 mln
lines of C/C++ code was converted to run in browser, I think, it is
possible to convert blender ( not sure on dependencies and python though ),

Regards
Sergey