[Bf-committers] Blender online

CoDEmanX codemanx at gmx.de
Fri Apr 26 14:44:15 CEST 2013

Multiple people working on a single image sounds ridiculous indeed, but
with 3D, it's a different story. Especially if you use Blender to create
game environments, multiple working working on the map is really a use
case. Since Blender isn't designed to stream 3d content, a sharing
feature should be kept simple. So how about a button to update linked
library objects? That way, one could sort of work on the same scene.