[Bf-committers] Question regarding RNA_property_update().

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Thu Apr 25 22:07:21 CEST 2013

Hey everyone,

I figured I'd add in some quick hotkeys for the Colorband in Blender such as Shift+D to duplicate an element, X to remove one, etc. I got this mostly working, except for a weird offset at start when dragging and, my main issue I want to ask about, updating the RNA to immediately show the changes without having to mouse-out of the area.

I have added the actions in interface_handlers.c ->
ui_do_button() like so. The problem lies with the RNA_property_update() call, though I'm not sure why. If anyone can point me in the right direction here it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Patrick