[Bf-committers] GSoC 201 - Automatic Skeleton Extraction

Gavin Howard gavin.d.howard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:50:59 CEST 2013

     Alexander,

     First, I must make a disclaimer. I am NOT a Blender developer, so my
opinion really doesn't matter. Take what I say with a grain of salt.

     That said, time to get to business. Speaking as a Blender user, I
would love to have this feature. It would definitely help me. However, as a
programmer, I know that implementing something like this would not be easy.
If it can be done, without breaking Blender, give it a shot.

     One last note: to be honest, I'm not sure that this project is small
enough to do for GSoC. However, I can see that you have done GSoC before,
so you probably know better than I do. Just my two cents.

     God Bless,
     Gavin H.